Welcome trainers. We want to support you and your trainer-team in any way we can as you begin as a DETS facilitator and lead your own group. The VIDEOS BELOW will get your team rolling, and should answer many of your questions about how to lead a DETS course. Best would be to watch these videos in order, at first.
Thanks so much.
Mary Kay Kennedy, ACT, 651-641-0297
1. DETS Overview.
2. Course Structure: the 12 sessions
3. Getting Started: The Resources You’ll Need
4. Commitment Needed: by participants
5. Recruiting Participants
6. Choosing a Venue
7. Deciding a Schedule
8. Preparation Needs: Spend Enough Time to Prepare Well
9. Ally Skills for Co-Leading
10. ACT Support: Ongoing